Nabarangpur District Recruitment 2018: An advertisement released by the order of District Welfare Officer, Nabarangpur for the posts of “Teacher, PET, Clerk, Peon” (Total 123 vacancy). Applications are invited to conduct recruitment in the High Schools / Girl High Schools under ST & SC Development Department of Nabarangpur District on Contractual Basis. Applications are invited to conduct Nabarangpur Recruitment 2018 for 10+2, Any Degree, CPED/ B.P.Ed/ M.PEd. degree holders who wishing to work Government of Odisha. Visit official website (nabarangpur.nic.in recruitment 2018 section) and verify status of notification (employment notice 859/SSD-Esst.2018 Dated 10-05-2018) before submission of application form. Apply from 11th May 2018 (Friday) to 30th May 2018 (Wednesday). The brief summary and other details like academic criteria, age condition, selection, fee and other are given below:
Nabarangpur DIstrict Recruitment 2018 – PET, Clerk, Peon (Application form)
जिला कल्याण अधिकारी, नबरंगपुर के आदेश अनुसार “शिक्षक, पीईटी, क्लर्क, पीन, हिंदी शिक्षक, संस्कृत शिक्षक” (कुल 123 वकंसी) की भर्ती के लिए Notification जारी हुआ है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार नबरंगपुर जिला
की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट (nabarangpur.nic.in recruitment 2018) पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते है । 11 मई 2018 (शुक्रवार) से 30 मई 2018 (बुधवार) तक आवेदन करें।
“Nabarangpur District Vacancy Notification 2018”
Category Post / Nos
- BA.BEd: 22
- B.Sc, BEd -PCM: 09
- B.Sc, B.Ed – CBZ: 14
- Hindi Teacher: 11
- Sanskrit Teacher: 11
- IA, CT: 15
- ISC.CT: 10
- PET: 13
- Junior Clerk: 09
- Peon: 09
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit / Hindi): 16880/- (Rupee sixteen thousand eight hundred eighty only)
- Untrained Teacher (Hindi / Sanskrit): Rs. 10000/- (Rupee ten thousand only)
- P.E.T.: Rs. 9250/- (Rupee nine thousand two hundred fifty only)
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 8880/- (Rupee eight thousand eight hundred eighty only)
- Peon: Rs. 8070/- (Rupee eight thousand seventy only)
- 10+2, Any Degree, CPED/ B.P.Ed/ M.PEd.
- There are various posts so read advertisement carefully to know for post wise qualification.
- Maximum age limit is 21 years as on 01.01.2018
- Maximum age limit is 32 years as on 01.01.2018
- Reserved Category +5 years relaxation on maximum age
- In case of PH candidate the upper age shall be relaxed by 10 years
- Age Relaxation: As per GOI norms.
Nabrangpur District Vacancy 2018 – 123 Teacher, PET, Clerk, Peon – Application Form
District Welfare Officer, Nabarangpur has started application process for 123 Trained Teacher, Untrained Teacher, P.E.T, Junior Clerk. Link of Nabrangpur District Recruitment 2018 application form activated on 11th May 2018. Visit nabarangpur.nic.in recruitment 2018 section read employment notice and apply online from11th May to 30th May 2018.
- The selection will be made by District Selection Committee headed by the Collector, Nabarangpur. Project Administrator, ITDA, Inspector of School (SSD), District Welfare Officer are the member of the committee.
- Availability of Application Form: 11th May 2018
- Last Date: 30th May 2018
Notification / Circular
- Here are full vacancy details for Nabarangpur District Teacher, Clerk, P.E.T, Peon Vacancy: Click Here
Apply Online Form link
- In order to apply for Nabrangpur District Recruitment 2018 (Total 123 Posts of Teacher, Junior Clerk) apply online form available here: Click Here