JJS Bank Admit Card 2018: Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Admit Card, Hall Ticket and Written Examination 2018: Chief Executive Officer (Incharge Recruitment Office) confirmed about the upcoming written test, exam date, admit card or the posts of “Dy Manager, Sr Officer, Junior Officer, Clerk” (Total 136 Vacancies). Thounsands of candidates going to apply for JJS Bank Examination 2018. This is golden chance for unemployed people of Gujarat to utilize this bank opportunity after completing 10th/B.Com/MCA/B.E or relevant degree. Visit official website (thejjsbank.com admit card 2018 section) check examination schedule, syllabus, pattern, timing and other information. Apply from 14th May 2018 (Monday) to 21st May 2018 (Monday). The more information on JJS Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018 and other details like syllabus, time table, result, answer key and other detail is given below:
- JJS Bank Officer Admit Card 2018 – 136 Clerk, Officer Post (Application form)
- “Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Examination 2018”
- Download JJS Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Selection Process – Application Form (Apply Online)
- JJS Bank Clerk Exam Date 2018
- JJS Bank Exam Notification- More Information
- Important Dates
- Notification / Circular
- Apply Online Form link
- How to Download JJS Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018 @ thejjsbank.com
- Process to download JJS-Bank Admit Card Online 2018
JJS Bank Officer Admit Card 2018 – 136 Clerk, Officer Post (Application form)
JJS Bank Hall Ticket 2018: मुख्य कार्यकारी अधिकारी (प्रभारी भर्ती कार्यालय), जेजेएस बैंक के आदेश अनुसार “Deputy Manager, Senior Officer, Junior Officer, Clerk” परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी गयी है । इच्छुक उम्मीदवार जूनागढ़ जिला सहकारी बैंक की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट (thejjsbank.com admit card) पर जाकर test date, call letter, hall ticket के बारे में अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते है । 14 मई 2018 (सोमवार) से 21 मई 2018 (सोमवार) तक आवेदन करें।
“Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Examination 2018”
Name and Number of Posts
- Deputy Manager: 10
- Senior Officer: 20
- Junior Officer: 24
- Clerk: 60
- Peon: 40
- Post 1: Rs. 20000/- (Rupee twenty thousand only)
- Post 2: Rs. 18000/- (Rupee eighteen thousand only)
- Post 3: Rs. 15000/- (Rupee fifteen thousand only)
- Post 4: Rs. 12000/- (Rupee twelve thousand only)
- Post 5: Rs. 10000/- (Rupee ten thousand only)
Below is minimum requirements for The JJS Bank Recruitment 2018 for Clerk, Officer Jobs
- 10th Class /B.Com., LL.B/B.Com./ M.C.A. or B.E. or M.E etc.
- Knowledge of Gujarati
- Computer Knowledge
- For detailed information on qualification read notification
- Maximum age limit is 45 years
- Upper age relaxation as per norms.
Download JJS Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018
The plenty of candidate ready to appear for Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Peon & Clerk Written Exam. The JJS Bank Admit Card 2018 is required for all applicant as it is the most important document in this regard. Huge number of candidate are looking for JJS Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018. Our team of sarkari-result.io is here to help all those applicant, Link of JJS Bank Officer Admit Card 2018 direct downloading link provided at the end of this page. The Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank want to fill up 154 vacancies through upcoming written test. The regular updates on recruitment and examination available at www.thejjsbank.com website. According to the official communication link to download JJS Bank Admit Card 2018 will be activated soon on its official website.
Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Selection Process – Application Form (Apply Online)
The Chief Executive Officer of JJS-Bank opened link of online application registration. Link of JJS Bank online form activated on 14th May 2018. Visit thejjsbank.com recruitment 2018 section and apply by 21st May 2018.
- Written Test & Oral Test
- JJS Bank Admit Card will be available at Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank’s website www.thejjsbank.com. The information of date, time and venue of test will mentioned on hall ticket.
JJS Bank Clerk Exam Date 2018
There are many candidates searching JJS Bank Examination Date for Junior Officer, Senior Officer, Lower Division Clerk and Peon Post Examination. Applicant’s want to know exam date, timing, syllabus, pattern and other information. Link to Download JSSB Bank Admit Card 2018 will be activated by the examination authority before 1 / 2 weeks before the date of exam.
JJS Bank Exam Notification- More Information
- Availability of Application Form: 14th May 2018
- Last Date: 21st May 2018
Notification / Circular
- Here are full vacancy details for Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Ltd Officer, Clerk, Peon Vacancy: Click Here
- In order to apply for JJS Bank Recruitment 2018 (136 Jr. Officer, Sr. Officer, CLerk and Peon Vacancy) apply online form available here: Click Here
How to Download JJS Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018 @ thejjsbank.com
Below is the simple steps to download Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Admit Card 2018. Candidate who know the all process just click on following JJS Bank Admit Card 2018 link and download through official website of the bank www.jjsbank.com.
Process to download JJS-Bank Admit Card Online 2018
- The very first step is to visit website of JJS Bank : thejjscbank.com
- Now you are on homepage of Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank.
- Here you can check link of Notification, Admit Card, Exam Date etc.
- If link available click on it
- Otherwise go to recruitment section of the website and click on JJSBANK Admit Card
- Fill the details asked to enter
- Click on “Submit button”
- If details matched with system information admit card will be appear on your screen
- Now you can download JJS Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018 and take hard copy.