Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2018: An advertisement released by order of Assistant Registrar (Recruitment & Selection Branch) for the posts of Senior Private Secretary (Total 29 Posts). Applications are invited to conduct ITAT Sr. Private Secretary Recruitment for candidate holding analogous post on regular basis and wishing to work under Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India. Visit authorized website itat.nic.in verify employment notice (No.F.301-Ad(AT)/2017-18 Dated 27th February 2018) and after satisfied apply through proper channel. Apply from 20th April 2018 (Friday) to 30th April 2018 (Monday). The brief summary and other details like academic criteria, age condition, selection, fee and other are given below:
ITAT Notification 2018 –Private Secretary (29 Posts) Application Form
सहायक रजिस्ट्रार (भर्ती और चयन शाखा) के आदेश अनुसार “वरिष्ठ निजी सचिव” (कुल 29 वकंसी) की नई भर्ती के लिए Notification जारी हुआ है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार आयकर अपीलीय ट्रिब्यूनल की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट (itat.nic.in) पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते है। 20 अप्रैल 2018 (शुक्रवार) से 30 अप्रैल 2018 (सोमवार) तक आवेदन करें।
“Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification”
Post Name and Vacancies
- Senior Private Secretary: 29 (Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, New Delhi, Agra, Lucknow, Allahabad, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Rajkot, Indore, Surat and Bangalore.)
- Pay scale of Rs. 9600-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Pay scale Rs. 44900-142400/ (Level -7)
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or
- Possessing a speed of 120 wpm in English shorthand and must have working knowledge of computers.
- To get more details on education and category wise relaxation read official notification
- Upper age limit is 56 years
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per rules.
Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Vacancy 2018 – Private Secretaries– Apply Online
Assistant Registrar (Recruitment & Selection Branch) has started application process for 29 Private Secretaries. Plenty of candidate eligible for ITAT vacancy and going to submit application form. Link of application form available on 20th April 2018. Use official site itat.nic.in and apply by 30th April 2018
- To know fee details go to official notification.
- Appointing authority will select best candidate through Skill Test & Interview
- Availability of Notification and Application: 20th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th April 2018
Notification / Circular
- Here are full details for Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Private Secretary Vacancy use following web link
» Click Here
More Information and Apply Online link
- In order to apply online for ITAT Private Secretary Recruitment 2018 (Total 29 posts) and get more details available here: Click Here