India has many young people who did not study further after 10th and 12th. There are many reasons for this and the main reason is the lack of money. Those candidates can also apply for many government jobs.
Through this page we will give you latest job open for 10th and 12th passes. There are many public sector who regularly open career opportunity and most popular departments are Railway, Defence, SSC, UPSC, Department of Posts, SSC, Banking and plenty more. And many private sector organizations regularly open job opportunity but not offered attractive salary as compare to government organization.
Popular Govt jobs for 10th & 12th passed: Dana Entry Operator, Clerk, LDC, UDC, Office Assistant, Village Administrative Office, Patwari, Stenographer, Lineman, Constable, Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, MTS and plenty more.
- Latest Govt Jobs for 10th pass and 12th pass are listed below:
- NLC Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice 90 Vacancy Form
- South Central Railway Recruitment – 4103 Apprentice Vacancy Form
- DRDA Kendrapara Recruitment 2018 – Gram Rozgar Sevak 29 Vacancy Form
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Recruitment 2018 – 95 Vacancy Form
- West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2018 – 239 Postman & Mail Guard Vacancy
- Balangir Court Recruitment 2018 – 17 Copyist, Jr Clerk Typist, Steno Vacancy Form
- Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2018 – बिहार पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2018 (11865)
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 1396 Clerk, Steno & Technician Vacancy
- NFC Recruitment 2018 – 36 Fireman, Steno, UDC Vacancy Form
- CSBC Constable Recruitment 2018- 11865 Constable, Fireman Vacancy Form @ csbc.bih.nic.in
- TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018 – 700 Village Revenue Officer Vacancy Form
- MSRLM Recruitment 2018- 89 Coordinator, Accountant, Asst, DEO
- Bihar Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 – 287 Vacancy Form
- JK Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 158 Constable and Follower Vacancy
Latest Govt Jobs for 10th pass and 12th pass are listed below:
Academic Qualification: Candidate who completed matriculation or higher secondary examination from state or central education board. To get post wise eligibility read vacancy circular carefully.