India has many young people who did not study further after 10th and 12th. There are many reasons for this and the main reason is the lack of money. Those candidates can also apply for many government jobs.
Through this page we will give you latest job open for 10th and 12th passes. There are many public sector who regularly open career opportunity and most popular departments are Railway, Defence, SSC, UPSC, Department of Posts, SSC, Banking and plenty more. And many private sector organizations regularly open job opportunity but not offered attractive salary as compare to government organization.
Popular Govt jobs for 10th & 12th passed: Dana Entry Operator, Clerk, LDC, UDC, Office Assistant, Village Administrative Office, Patwari, Stenographer, Lineman, Constable, Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, MTS and plenty more.
- Latest Govt Jobs for 10th pass and 12th pass are listed below:
- NFR Recruitment 2018 JE, Clerk, Driver (841 Vacancy) Application Form
- North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak (748 Vacancy)
- Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2018 (76) Group C Vacancy Form
- LCTSL Recruitment 2018 Samvida Conductors (127) Vacancy Form
- Garhwa District Recruitment 2018 Gram Rojgar Sewak (51) Vacancy
- ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply Online (697 Vacancy)
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Apprentice (432) Vacancy
- NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2018 (82 Vacancy) DEO, Assistant, Officer, Filed Worker, Technician etc.
- MP Post Office Recruitment 2018 (2411) Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
- NER Recruitment 2018 – 350 Group C&D (GDCE) Vacancy (North East Railway)
- MECL Recruitment 2018 – 245 Steno, Asst, Driver, Translator Vacancy
- CGSRLM Recruitment 2018 (101 Posts) Accountant cum MIS Assistant, Regional Coordinator
- JVVNL Recruitment 2018 – Technical Helper 2433 Post Apply Online
- CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – CSPC 1600 Line Attendant Vacancy
Latest Govt Jobs for 10th pass and 12th pass are listed below:
Academic Qualification: Candidate who completed matriculation or higher secondary examination from state or central education board. To get post wise eligibility read vacancy circular carefully.