District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Admit Card, Hall Ticket and Examination 2018: Chief Executive Officer (Incharge of Recruitment Office) confirmed about the upcoming written test, exam date and admit card for the posts of “Staff Assistant / Clerks” (Total 74 Posts). Applications are invited to conduct DCCB Bank Examination for the year 2018-19. It is great opportunity for graduate candidate who looking Assistant / Clerk vacancy in this respective bank. Visit authorized website (www.elurudccb.com) check DCCB Admit Card 2018, exam schedule, syllabus, pattern and other related information. Apply from 7th May 2018 (Monday) to 18th May 2018 (Friday). More details about GDCC Eluru DCCB Bank Admit Card 2018, test schedule, syllabus, answer key, result and other detail is given below:
- DCCB Bank Admit Card 2018 – Staff Assistant and Clerk (Apply Online)
- “DCCB Bank Examination 2018 Admit Card”
- Download DCCB Admit Card 2018 – Staff Assistant / Clerk
- District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Examination – 74 Staff Assistant and Clerk (Online Application Form)
- How to Download DCCB Clerk Admit Card
DCCB Bank Admit Card 2018 – Staff Assistant and Clerk (Apply Online)
मुख्य कार्यकारी अधिकारी (भर्ती कार्यालय का प्रभारी), एलुरु डीसीसीबी बैंक की अनुमति अनुसार “कर्मचारी सहायक / क्लर्क” (कुल 74 वकंसी) पदों पर चयन के लिए लिखित परीक्षा, टेस्ट का आयोजन किया जायेगा। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार जिला सहकारी सेंट्रल बैंक की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट (www.elurudccb.com) पर जाकर Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Hall Permit, Result के बारे में अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते है। आवेदन 7 मई 2018 (सोमवार) से 18 मई 2018 (शुक्रवार) तक ऑनलाइन स्वीकार किया जायेगा।
“DCCB Bank Examination 2018 Admit Card”
There are many eligible candidates interested in ELURU DCCB Examination for the year 2018-19
Post Name & Nos.
- Staff Assistant / Clerks
- Pay Scale: Rs. 11765-30305-/ At present total starting emoluments are around Rs. 18000/- (Rupee eighteen thousand only) per month
- Bachelor Degree / Graduation
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
Download DCCB Admit Card 2018 – Staff Assistant / Clerk
The District Cooperative Central Bank has decided to conduct written examination for 74 Staff Assistant and Clerk Position. The information related to examination schedule, date, place, admit card will be available on at elurudccb.com website in due course. All eligible candidates will be allowed to download DCCB Admit Card 2018 through website of the bank. ELURU DCCB Hall Ticket 2018 downloading process will be started before 10-15 days from the exam. Link will be activated for all applicant who managed to submit online form.
District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Examination – 74 Staff Assistant and Clerk (Online Application Form)
Chief Executive Officer (Incharge of Recruitment Office) opened link of online gateway at official website for Asst / Clerk registration. Plenty of candidates already registered online. Link of DCCB Bank application form open from 10th May 2018. In order to apply visit website www.elurudccb.com and apply by 18th May 2018
- OC /OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
- Selection will be through written test and interview. Authority will issue DCCB Admit Card 2018 to conduct test. Candidate who applied need to regularly check main site www.elurudccb.com for new updates.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 10th May 2018
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 18th May 2018
Notification / Circular
- Here are full details for District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Admit Card, Examination and Notification – Assistant / Clerk Vacancy 2018 use following web link
» Click Here
More Information and Admit Card link
- In order to apply online for Eluru DCCB Admit Card 2018, Exam Date, Answer Key, Result (74 Staff Assistant and Clerk Vacancy) and get more details available here: Click Here
How to Download DCCB Clerk Admit Card
Candidate who registered successfully now want to know the correct procedure to download DCCB Admit Card 2018. Candidate who filled himself online form can also take printout of admit card / hall ticket easily. Once it released by the bank just visit to website of the bank elurudccb.in and open the respective link. Fill the necessary inputs in the bank filed like registration number, name, DOB etc. If the details found correct by the automatic admit card generated system then hall ticket will appear on computer screem, save it and take printout.
Steps to Download District Cooperative Central Bank
- The very first step is login to website of the bank
- Now navigate index page of the site carefully
- Click on “Admit Card” link
- If link not found go to Career / Recruitment section
- Selection Staff Assistant / Clerk Advertisement
- Click on “Admit Card” link
- Fill login details, Registration number, DOB, password and etc information as pertorma the information.
- If details matched with system –Eluru District Cooperative Bank admit card will be appear on your screen
- Now you can download DCCB Admit Card 2018 and take hard copy.