Coffee Board Recruitment 2018: An advertisement released by the order of Chief Personnel Officer (Incharge of Recruitment Office) for the posts of “Project Assistant and Technical Assistant” (Total 3 Posts). Applications are invited to conduct Coffee Board Assistant Vacancy 2018 for candidate having Bachelor Degree in Engineering and wishing to work under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India. Visit official website (www.indiacoffee.org recruitment 2018 section) and verify vacancy circular (Advt No Proj/18-19/691 & Proj/18-19/690) before submission of application form. Apply from 13th May 2018 (Sunday) to 30th May 2018 (Wednesday). The brief summary and other details like academic criteria, age condition, selection, fee and other are given below:
- Coffee Board Recruitment 2018 – Project & Technical Assistant (Application form)
- “Coffee Board Notification 2018”
- Name and Number of Posts
- Salary Post Wise
- Educational Qualification:
- Age Limit:
- Coffee Board Project Assistant Vacancy 2018 – Application Form (Apply Online)
- Fee Details
- Coffee Board – More Information
- Important Dates
- Notification / Circular
- Apply Online Form link
Coffee Board Recruitment 2018 – Project & Technical Assistant (Application form)
मुख्य कार्मिक अधिकारी (भर्ती कार्यालय का प्रभारी) के आदेश अनुसार “परियोजना सहायक और तकनीकी सहायक” पदों पर भर्ती के लिए Notification जारी हुआ है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार कॉफी बोर्ड की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट (www.indiacoffee.org recruitment 2018) पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते है । 13 मई 2018 (रविवार) से 30 मई 2018 (बुधवार) तक आवेदन करें।
“Coffee Board Notification 2018”
Candidate who desirous for this Assistant recruitment project (Ad-Hoc basis)need to check vacancy details, qualification, age and other.
Name and Number of Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01
- Project Assistant: 02
Salary Post Wise
- Post 1: Rs. 20000/- (Rupee twenty thousand only) per month
- Post 2: Rs. 9000/- (Rupee nine thousand only) per month
- Post 1: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Agriculture Sciences
- Post 2: 2nd PUC, Diploma in Agriculture
- For detailed information on qualification read notification
- Age Limit and Relaxation: As per GOI norms.
Coffee Board Project Assistant Vacancy 2018 – Application Form (Apply Online)
Chief Personnel Officer (Incharge of Recruitment Office) has started application process for 03 Technical Assistant and Project Assistant. Link of Coffee Board Recruitment 2018 application form activated on 13th May 2018. Visit www.indiacoffee.org recruitment 2018 section read employment notice and apply by 30th May 2018.
Postal Address: Project Coordinator, Soliga Tribal Coffee Project, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001.
No more application will be accepted after the last date. Below is more details about fee, and selection process.
- Refer to notification
Coffee Board – More Information
- Availability of Application Form: 13th May 2018
- Last Date: 30th May 2018
Notification / Circular
- Here are full vacancy details for Coffee Board Technical Assistant and Project Vacancy: Click Here
- In order to apply for Coffee Board Project Assistant Recruitment 2018 apply online form available here: Click Here