Bank jobs are considered the safest in India. And besides this it is also a very respects career. Getting job in in any government public sector bank is a very proud moment of the life of the candidate. There are lots of private and public sector banks.
The most popular banks are ICICI, State Bank of India, HDFC, Punjab National Bank, United Bank, OBC, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank. Every year, recruitment notice is issued from time to time by these banks. You will apply for these vacancies only if you get the information in right time. To make it easy for you, we have given information about all new bank jobs below:
Popular Bank Posts: Probationary Officer (PO), Clerk, Office Assistant, Junior Assistant, Specialized Officer and many more.
- Bank Recruitment Notification 2017
- IndBank Recruitment 2018 Secretarial Officer & Dealer (15 Vacancy)
- RBI Officer Recruitment 2018 – 166 Group B Vacancy Form
- Visakhapatnam DCCB Recruitment 2018 – 61 Staff Assistant / Clerks
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2018 – Trainee Job Application Form
- Sahyadri Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2018 – 73 Clerk & Officer Vacancy Form
- Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018 – 40 Staff Assistant & Clerk Vacancy Form
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – 100 Probationary Officer Vacancy
- NABARD Recruitment 2018 – 21 Manager & Specialist Officer Vacancy
- BOB PO Recruitment 2018 – 600 Probationary Officer Vacancy Form
- SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
- IBPS Assistant Recruitment 2018-10100 Officer, Asst Vacancy
- India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 – IPPB Officer & Head Vacancy Form
- IND Bank Housing Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Company Secretary & Officer
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2018 – CFO & EO Vacancy Form
- NESFB Recruitment 2018- 568 Single Window Operator, Credit Officer Vacancy at nesfb.com/onlineapply.aspx
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Medical Consultant Vacancy Form
Bank Recruitment Notification 2017
Minimum Academic Qualification Required to Apply: Usually it is necessary for a candidate to have a graduate for many bank jobs. If this post is related to a particular subject then the academic qualification is accordingly. For the correct information on eligibility, you should read the official notification carefully. For most positions the candidate must have computer knowledge.